Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Okay so congratulations.

on making me cry. I was not expecting that at all it's very touching very well animated, with an excellent song choice to boot. props :D

Closure Closure

Very Original!

It was one of those things that really make you think outside the box. Much like the addictive Portal game. I had no control issues whatsoever. A little laggy at points but that's clearly just my computer being lame. Very well thought out, a very nice concept. I don't know what's so "broken" about it but I played through the first few levels no problem. I only quit because I have to head out but I'm definately favouriting this. Good work dude!

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

OMG, this is like..completely...totally..wow!

Dude, I love this game, It is effing amazing! (can I say effing? :P) Like, as soon as I saw this I was like..NO WAY! A recreation of that amazing game SSB..no one can recreate something that was THAT good and have it come out THAT good...well, I was wrong. This was very well done! Props to you!

Battle Above the Clouds[Surge] Battle Above the Clouds[Surge]

THIS IS STILL ALIVE AND WINNING?!

Jesus... I downloaded this ages ago and used it so much that when I hear it I think of Air Rivals, an MMO formerly known as Flysis, Ace Online, or SpaceCowboy. I downloaded this almost a full year ago haha. Id play it before going on a Mothership War or just to get me pumped haha. Mad props.

TheBagCartel responds:

lol dude it amazes me as well

I just love those moments when you wake up and just want to do something. They might become insane without you knowing =0

thx m8 it's an honour :3

A Hero's Theme A Hero's Theme

wow i liked it

like.. a lot. it's very nostalgic. it reminded me of like a very very nice snes rpg of sorts. :D

*Damaged* // ZeRo BaSs *Damaged* // ZeRo BaSs

Pretty damn amazing

I LOVE this song..especially how you end it..and gave it somewhat of a looping feel :P .. you rock!